Sub-Divisions & Property Development

Cullen Macleod can provide vital legal advice to help you with the wide range of legal issues that arise with sub-divisions and property development.

From preparing documents and arranging lodgements and registrations with Landgate and the Office of State Revenue, to advising on the impact of the Property Law Act, Transfer of Land Act and other relevant legislation – Cullen Macleod can provide comprehensive support for your project.